Earn 8% cash back on Capital One Entertainment purchases.
Get 3% cash back on dining, entertainment purchases, eligible streaming services, and store purchases.
Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases.
Excellent ongoing rates, especially for a card in this category.
New credit users may find it challenging to keep track of multiple bonus categories, preferring a simpler flat-rate rewards card.
The Capital One SavorOne Student Cash Rewards Credit Card stands out among student cards with its combination of triple rewards in popular categories and a $0 annual fee.
- Earn unlimited 3% cash back on dining, entertainment, popular streaming services, and grocery stores (excluding superstores like Walmart® and Target®), with 1% on all other purchases.
- Get an early spend bonus: Earn $50 when you spend $100 in the first three months.
- Earn 10% cash back on purchases made through Uber & Uber Eats, plus complimentary Uber One membership statement credits through 11/14/2024.
- Enjoy peace of mind with $0 Fraud Liability so that you won't be responsible for unauthorized charges.
- There's no annual fee, foreign transaction fees, or hidden fees.
- Lock your card in the Capital One Mobile app if it's misplaced, lost, or stolen.
- Earn up to $500 a year by referring friends and family when they're approved for a Capital One credit card.
- Earn 8% cash back on entertainment purchases when you book through the Capital One Entertainment portal.
- Build your credit with responsible card use.
Whether you're at a 4-year university, community college, or other higher education institution, this card might be an option for you.